Sunday, June 26, 2011

let's go to learn spanish


안녕하세요!

This post is specially for Korean people!
As you can see on the blog are some phrases in Hangul.. is because i'm a lover of Korean culture and I'm trying to learn it in my spare time..
I know many foreigners are interested to learn Spanish, in the menu on the left you can see some interesting links to do it.

But if you are a native Korean speaker and really want to learn.. I'll recommend you specially this site, is very cool.
Is a spanish website, don't worry is the english version ^0^
APRENSPAN

Another website intersting can be this, is for spaniards that wanna learn hangul, but maybe if you are korean can be useful to learn spanish
HABLEMOS COREANO

I hope these websites will be useful for you ^..^

(。◕‿◕。) do u wanna know more?

Might sound incredible, but recently due to the  Hallyu wave the Korean culture is very popular in our country. Even a new Korean Cultural Center opened in Madrid.

if you are Korean thinking about living in Spain, maybe you should visit the website of this association.
 
 AJCB는 저희 바르셀로나 한인 청년회의 약자입니다. 저희 모임은 바르셀로나를 중심으로 까딸루냐 지역에 거주하는 교포 1,5세 2세와 한인 유학생들의 화합을 위하는 취지에서 탄생 되었습니다.

AJCB 는 두가지의 큰 목적을 갖고 있습니다. 첫째는 한국의 문화를 이 곳 스페인에 알리는 것 이며 두 번째는 스페인 문화를 한국에도 널리 전하는 것 입니다. 그리하여 우리 AJCB에서는 많은 한인 청년들이 서로 뭉쳐 한국인이라는 정체성을 잊지 않도록 하며 또한 한국의 문화에 대한 관심 있는 외국인 청년들도 모임에 동참 하고 있습니다.
그 외에도 AJCB에서는 스페인-한국 업체들의 국제 교류 및 경제적인 관계 수립과 구축을 위하는 목적도 있습니다.

3 comments:

  1. hi lily it`s tommy

    if u need any help about korean culture or korean language, i think i can give u any little help..

    so feel free to send any messages to me..
    my email address is java206@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lily

    would you pls delete the comment that I wrote above yours?

    some of the hackers tried to hack my account.

    pls delete my comment as soon as you see this reply

    ReplyDelete