Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hi! everyone

Welcome to my blog!

From now on i'm going to share all my experiences and knowlodeges about travelling around Spain!
 I'm Spanish girl, graduated in Fine Arts living in La Mancha.
I'm not tourist guide, just I really love travelling and talk with my foreign friends about what I did in each place.. I would like to improve my English as well.. and for this reason I decided to use this language in the blog, currently i'm studying in the School of Languages.. So i hope you will understand all my mistakes.

Many people tell me "I would like travel to Spain, may recommend me a special place to visit?"
So... why not? I will try to give my best to help you learn about Spanish culture, our life style also which are the most recomendables cities to be visited on your tour, things you should not miss ^^


I'm from Castile la-Mancha, the land of Don Quixote. Thisis the third largest autonomous community in Spain, is formed by the provinces of Ciudad Real, Toledo, Albacete, Guadalajara and Cuenca.
Castile la Mancha It's  internationally well known by the novel Don Quixote, wrote by Miguel de Cervantes.
La Mancha remains a symbol of the Spanish culture with its vineyards, sunflowers, oliveyards, windmills, Manchego cheese with denomination of origin, and of course.. Don Quixote.


No comments:

Post a Comment